We prefer e-invoices.
Pls, remember to include the name of the subscriber and the project/client number/name in the invoice.
Operator code: BAWCFI22
Operator: Basware Oyj
E-invoice address: 003725831337
E-invoice id / OVT: 003725831337
VAT number: FI25831337
If you encounter any problems with this service, please contact:
Tel. +358 10 3472 897
* Invoices sent by e-mail must have the billing address as follows:
* The invoice is attached to the e-mail as a PDF file so that one PDF file contains one invoice. Files sent in formats other than PDF will not be processed. One e-mail can have a maximum of 100 attached PDF invoices.
* The e-mail must otherwise be empty, i.e. the e-mail must contain only an attachment.
* The PDF file must be named uniquely with the following characters: [A-Z], [a-z], [0-9], [.], [_]. The file name must not contain Scandinavian letters (Å/Ä/Ö) or spaces.
* The size of the e-mail must not exceed 5 Mb.
* Please note that an image in the signature in the e-mail may cause rejection of the invoice.
* Invoices must be sent from the address where possible error reports can also be received. An approved invoice will be notified in English, stating that the invoice has been received and is being processed.
* The information according to the Value Added Tax Act must be presented on the invoice. Account number information and payment transfer terms must be presented on the invoice in the format required by the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). We have to reject invoices sent with incomplete information.